I’m a 3D artist, proficient with prop, hard-surface and environment art, with almost 2 years of professional experience and several AAA projects published.
I enjoy creating detailed props, weapons and environments. I’m always trying to push my work to the next level and improve my skills, by learning new pipelines and tools.
I’m located in the east coast of Spain and willing to relocate worldwide, I’m currently working full time as a Prop Artist at Elite3D.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Pixologic ZBrush
- Substance Painter
- Substance Designer
- UV Layout
- Ipack That
- Marmoset ToolBag
- Quixel Suite
- XNormal, Knald.
- Unreal Development Kit 3″ (UDK), including asset pipeline, kismet, level creation, matinee, terrain sculpting, lighting and material editor.
- Unreal Engine 4, including knowledge of blueprints and PBR materials implementation.
- Bethesda Softworks “GECK” ,“Creation Kit”, “Construction Set” (for modding purpose)
- Normal maps from High Poly model.
- High poly sculpting for normal projection.
- Texture and shader creation (realistic, stylized, etc.), including Pyshically Based Textures.
- Proficient in Prop, Environment and Hard Surface Art
- Ability to accept and give feedback.
- Experience in game design, level building and storytelling/screenwriting.
- Excellent teamwork, experience working in small teams
- Flexible learner, ability to learn and implement new pipelines and tools.
- An eye for the detail.
- Polycount budget and Mesh/Material optimization.
Titles & Experience
“Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare”(PC/XBOX One/PS4) 2016
Studio: Elite3D/Infinity Ward Publisher: Activision
Junior Prop Artist, contract for Elite3D, published by Activision. Shipped
“Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered”(PC/XBOX One/PS4) 2016
Studio: Elite3D/Beenox Publisher: Activision
Junior Prop and Vehicle Artist, contract for Elite3D, published by Activision. Shipped
” Unnamed Vehicle Simulator” I.D.M. 2014
Institute of Design and Manufacturing
Main Artist, creating urban environments and props, for the Automotive Department of the Institute of Design and Manufacturing of Valencia, Spain.
|Bachelor of Arts, Computer Games Design (Focused in Environment Art and Design)
University of Teesside, UK
|High National Diploma in Computer Games Animation
Escuela Superior de Arte y Tecnología (ESAT), Spain
Spanish – Native